Advanced notices...please let Fr Paul know of any news on firstname.lastname@example.org
- It was announced at a meeting of the London Parish Council on the afternoon of Sunday 17th April that Father Vladimir will be shortly relinquishing his duties in London. Father Peter's appointment as Deputy Rector was confirmed at the same meeting. The Archbishop's Ukaz concerning this can be found here.
- There will no longer be two Liturgies in London on Sunday mornings. Please check the Cathedral Website.
- The proposed date for the Diocesan Pilgrimage to St Albans will be on May 13th 2017. This will be led by Archbishop Mark. Details will follow. Please keep checking the site for further details. The date has now been confirmed.
- Next Liturgy at the Parish of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God, Cardiff will be served on Saturday 7th May at 09:30. For more details please see here. This will be Father Vladimir's last service at Cardiff. The parish invites as many as possible to come to say goodbye..
- The next Liturgy at the Parish of St Vladimir in Cheltenham will be on Saturday 28th May at 10:00. For details please see here.
- Also, please save the date of Saturday 11 June, when there will be a pilgrimage to Bawburgh to celebrate the Millennial Anniversary of St Walstan. An Akathist and Life will be read at 2pm. The following day, Sunday 12 June, there will be a Festal Liturgy in honour of the saint at Mettingham.
- For services at the Parish of St John of Shanghai, Belfast check on the Belfast Parish Website.
- Father Patrick Ramsey has has now been formally received into the Diocese.He is blessed to assist in the church of St Coleman's, Stradbally.The next Liturgy will be on Thomas Sunday, 8th May.
- A Russian Orthodox Parish Church has now been purchasedin Norwich and will open after building works are complete For an update please see http://www.events.orthodoxengland.org.uk/our-hope-for-a-russian-orthodox-church-in-norwich-update-9/
- Details of the Summer Youth Camp have been published on the Cathedral Website. Details are presently only available in Russian. The Diocese is looking for sponsors for the Youth Camp.
- The Parish of St Elisabeth the New Martyr, Wallasey. Father Paul now records the Sunday readings and sermons. These can be listened to here.